Beauty Benefits Of Baking Soda … 33 Surprising Baking Soda Uses & Remedies
Top 33 Baking Soda Uses
Baking Soda Uses: FACE & SKIN
1. Natural Deodorant – Create your own deodorant by mixing a teaspoon of baking soda with enough water to create a milky paste, then rub it under your underarms or even on your feet.
2. Face Exfoliator – Remove dry skin from your face by creating your own baking soda exfoliate. Combine one teaspoon of baking soda with half a cup of water and rub it on your face in a circular motion, then rinse.
3. Hand Softener – To scrub away dirt and odors, mix baking soda with warm water and rub it on your hands. This natural scrub will leave your hands clean and soft.
4. Feet Soother – Create your own foot bath with a tablespoon of baking soda and warm water. The baking soda will remove bacteria and odors, and it will help to prevent toenail fungus.
5. Itchy Skin Relief – Baking soda can help to reduce discomfort from sunburn, allergic rashes, and skin affected by poison ivy or poison oak. Mix a teaspoon with some water to create a paste – then rub it on your skin.
6. Splinter Removal – Splinters will come out naturally after a few days of soaking it in baking soda (use a mix that includes a tablespoon of baking soda and warm water). Soak the affected area twice a day.