Beauty Benefits Of Baking Soda … 33 Surprising Baking Soda Uses & Remedies
Baking Soda Uses: NATURAL HEALTH
13. Heartburn and Indigestion Relief – Baking soda is a cost-effective way to reduce heartburn and indigestion, as opposed to other options like Tums and Rolaids, which also contain bicarbonate. Simply add half a teaspoon of baking powder to two cups of water. An hour after eating, drink this mixture to gain some relief.
14. Cancer Prevention – Baking soda is known to increase the pH of acidic tumors without affecting the pH balance of healthy tissues and the blood. When you have a pH imbalance, unhealthy organisms are able to flourish, which damages tissues and organs, and compromises the immune system. Baking soda consumption can be used as a means of nutritional and immune support for people with cancer.
15. Exercise Enhancer – The baking soda benefits can change your exercise routine, too. It has the power to absorb the lactic acid that builds up in muscles during vigorous workouts, which can delay fatigue and enhance your athletic performance. You can consume baking soda by drinking a teaspoon with water.
16. Improve Kidney Function – As an alkaline substance, baking soda buffers acids in the body and helps to keep pH levels balanced. Low-functioning kidneys have a hard time removing acid from the body, so consuming baking soda will help with just that.
17. Reduce Ulcer Pain – Because baking soda neutralizes stomach acid, it’s the perfect remedy for ulcers. Drink a glass of water with 1-2 teaspoons of baking soda to relieve symptoms.