Beauty Benefits Of Baking Soda … 33 Surprising Baking Soda Uses & Remedies
Baking Soda Uses: HOME
18. Natural Kitchen Scrub – Sprinkle baking soda on the surfaces in your kitchen and use a sponge or rag to scrub. You can even add lemon, lavender or peppermint essential oil to add a natural and healing fragrance to this DIY cleaning product.
19. Pots and Pans Cleaner – Baking soda can be used to hand wash pots and pans, and it won’t hurt these valuables either. Just let them soak in baking soda for 15-20 minutes … the grease, grim or food will come right off.
20. Carpet Cleaner – Many carpet cleaners include chemicals that can be harmful to your pets or children, so use baking soda to give your carpet a good cleaning instead. Sprinkle your carpet with baking soda; let it sit for 15-20 minutes, and then vacuum.
21. Gentle Baby Clothes Cleanser – Baking soda can be used as a natural cleanser and even a fabric softener. It’s the perfect way to clean baby clothes — just add one cup to your laundry load.
22. Fruit and Veggie Scrub – Make your own natural scrub by adding a teaspoon of baking soda to water. The pasty mixture is a perfect way to remove bacteria from your fruits and veggies.
23. Silverware Cleaner – Create a paste that is three parts baking soda and one part water. Rub the paste onto your silverware and let it sit in a large tray or bowl. After 15-20 minutes, rinse the silverware.
24. Microwave Cleaner – Don’t use harmful chemicals to clean your microwave; instead, just add a teaspoon of baking soda to a damp rag. This combination will wipe away food and grease easily.