DIY Remedies for Gout Pain Quick, uric acid in your bloodstream
Ginger has shogaols and gingerols which exhibit antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that relieve your pain and inflammation.
Steps to be followed…
- Mix equal quantities of dried ginger powder, turmeric powder and fenugreek powder in a bowl.
- Stir well and have 1 teaspoon of this mix along with warm water.
- Intake of this mix with warm water for twice daily will help you to reduce the problem.
- Or include ginger in your daily diet either by chewing slices throughout the day or drinking ginger tea or ale or add in your food recipes.
- Alternatively, blend ginger pieces with a little of water to make a paste and apply it on the affected area and wipe off after 30 – 45 minutes. Also, mix turmeric in this paste to get quick relief.