Important Problem, Varicose Veins are a common complaint but you are not alone
- Put your legs above your heart at least thrice every day.
- Avoid sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Regularly perform leg exercises to boost blood circulation.
- Take special care for your wounds if you have open sores or infections.
- Engage in whole body exercises regularly like swimming or walking.
- Shed extra pounds by eating healthy foods.
- Consume plenty of water every day.
- Use a moisturiser if you have dry or cracked skin. Note that some skin care treatment can worsen symptoms of varicose veins. Contact your doctor before using such treatments.
- Take green juices to alkalize your body which is essential for improved circulation.
You may also like...