Never ending dandruff By Using Home Remedies
– Coal Tar – controls itching and softens rough skin.
– Cocamide/Lauramide Dea – foaming and cleansing agent.
– Formaldehyde – Disinfectant, germicide, fungicide, and preservative.
– P-Phenylenediamine (PPD) – Hair colorant
– Triethanolamine (TEA) – Fragrance ingredient, serves to adjust pH and also as a surfactant.
It is important to avoid these substances not only because they can irritate the skin, but what is more important, they can even put in a danger your overall health.
2.) Now that we have eliminated the potential triggers, we can move on to the next important point which is your eating habits. Although this is rather a mission on a long run, eating dairy foods rich in nutrients, minerals and vitamins really can make a difference.
3.) My third advice is more straight-forward and faster to show some visible results. All you need to do is to let your stomach, intestines and simply the whole digestive system, have some time to recover. That means, one day try to prepare rich breakfast and then also at the lunchtime eat more than usual. The rest of the day, let’s say since 3 pm, till the morning, don’t eat anything more than just something simple and very easy to digest, such as fruits, vegetable, etc. Be sure to drink a lot of water during the whole day. This way your whole body immunity boosts up and so the health of your skin, which results in less dandruff.