Super Butt Workouts For Bigger and Rounder
- Make sure to start with your feet under the bar with your hands in position.
- Now get under the bar and go into the high-bar position.
- Make sure that your chest is up and elbows are down.
- Take a deep breath in and hold.
- You’re going to slowly lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Hold position for one second then slowly stand up to the original position and repeat.
- You can do 3 sets of 15 reps.
2. One legged bridge with dumbbell
This exercise will target your glutes mainly, but your thighs will also benefit from the movement.