Super Butt Workouts For Bigger and Rounder
How to do it
- Lie down on your back with a dumbbell resting on top of your pelvic with both hands holding it.
- Your right foot should be flat on the ground while your left leg should be extended 30° to the ground.
- Now you’re going to use your right foot to push your hip up as far as possible.
- Hold position for one second then go back into the original position and repeat.
- Do 3 sets of 20 reps for each leg.
3. Flat leg lift with dumbbell
After doing this unique booty workout you’re going to the feel the burn!
Even though you’ll be lying down in a comfortable position, this move will test the strength of your glutes.
But don’t worry, it will pay off because doing this exercise will strengthen and stimulate your butt growth.
Note: Use a dumbbell ranging between 10-15 pounds.