Super Butt Workouts For Bigger and Rounder
How to do it
- Lay down flat on your belly as if you’re about to take a swim.
- For your left leg put a dumbbell between your hamstring and hold it by squeezing with your calves.
- Now you’re going to slowly raise your left leg as far as possible up in the air.
- Hold position for one second and slowly return back to the starting position.
- Do 3 sets of 20 reps each leg
You will have a better posture
As our society advances, most of us spend our days sitting, which is a bad thing.
But you don’t have to be a part of that statistic because if you strength train regularly it prevents you from having shortened hip flexors, tight hamstrings and glutes that forget how to activate properly.
What happen also is that when you sit with bad posture it causes you to forward-tilt which pushes out your abdomen that creates the illusion of a big belly, even when you don’t have excess belly fat.