Try simple remedies with Baking Soda for Blackheads at home Very Effective
How To Use Baking Soda For Blackheads:
Though blackheads are nothing to worry about but who doesn’t want a clear and flawless skin? Try these simple remedies at home in case you are suffering from blackheads.
Baking Soda With Water:
- Combine equal quantites of baking soda and water to form a paste.
- Using lukewarm water, wash your face thoroughly.
- Apply the paste all over your face and leave it for about 3 minutes.
- Gently massage the area around the blackheads for 2-3 minutes.
- Wash off the dried paste with water.
- End this regime by spalshing your face with cold water and applying a mild moisturizer.