Try simple remedies with Baking Soda for Blackheads at home Very Effective
Baking Soda With Honey:
- Start making a fine paste by mixing 1 teaspoon each of honey and baking soda and 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Apply the paste to the affected areas and leave it on for 5 minutes.
- Rinse off the mixture with warm water.
Baking Soda With Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Take apple cider vinegar and baking soda in equal measures and mix them well.
- Apply the thick paste on your face but ensure that you stay away formt he eye region.
- Let it sit for around 30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and apply some moisturizer.
You may also like...