Try simple remedies with Baking Soda for Blackheads at home Very Effective
Baking Soda With Lemon And Sugar :
- Take 1/4th cup of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons each of sugar and baking soda.
- Combine all the above ingredients to make a fine paste.
- Massage it on the affected areas and leave it for about 15 minutes.
- Use lukewarm water to rinse it off.
Tips And Precautions:
Though baking soda is a common home remedy to keep blackheads at bay, one should go through the following points before including this in your beauty regime.
- Sometimes, it adds to the pH levels of the skin.
- Excessive use of baking soda can cause dryness to the skin.